Hey Everyone! If you’ve read our blog before you’ll know that we are Lauren and Rachel and we’re two sisters from England! However, we’ve been wanting to share a more personal post with you all for a while so that you can learn a little more about us.This post comes just in time for our first ever blogger chat we’re hosting over on Twitter tonight the topic being ‘Getting To Know The Person Behind The Blog!’. We feel that personally when we read a blog we like to know some info on the writer so here goes nothing! In order for us to do this, we are going to attempt to tell you 5 different facts that you may not know about each of us!
1. I’m a huge fan of Disney films but if I had to name a few of my favourites they’d be Beauty and the Beast & The Lion King.
2. I have a serious obsession with Dinosaurs. It started when I was younger and never really went away! I own Dinosaur themed jumpers, socks and teddies and most of all love seeing them at the Natural History Museum. This photo just shows a few of my Dinosaur items!
3. I LOVE my food but I can be a rather fussy eater. I’d say two of my favourite foods have to be stir fry or pizza!
4. I currently have 1 tattoo, it’s of a Triad and has multiple meanings for me! One of those being that it is one of the symbols my favourite band 30 Seconds To Mars use.
5. I love a variety of different music, from House to Alternative but Rock will always have a special place in my heart.
1. I’m a huge animal lover and if I could, I’d probably rescue about 50 dogs!
2. My favourite thing to watch is wrestling! Yep, I’ve been a huge fan since I was younger and I’ve been to quite a few live shows! It’s not something everyone watches so it’s always fun to find people who do!
3. I LOVE being organised when it comes to blogging, coursework etc. but I can’t lie, my bedroom is a mess! (I often blame it on the fact that my bedroom is the smallest in our house!)
4. I’m terrible when it comes to being a girl. As much as I like it, I’m not great at make-up or hair and I can’t get on with fashion. This usually leads to me throwing on some jeans and a geeky t-shirt!
5. One of my favourite things to do is go out anywhere with my camera and just explore! One of my favourite places to go is London!
So we hope you now know a little bit more about us and to find out even more, make sure you head to Twitter at 5pm UK time and use #ltbloggers to take part! Another new post will be up in a few days so look out for that!
– L & R x